Resources for Immigrants
Please see a helpful website with information about immigrant women and domestic violence – VAWNet
Mental Health Resources
If you need of mental health services for yourself or your family, call Saheli to connect with culturally-specific resources for South Asians. All information is confidential and your privacy is protected. Call for resources or meet an advocate at the Burlington office by writing to email@example.com.
Saheli Offers Innovative Programs!
- A support group for South Asian women in Burlington
- Financial assistance to South Asian women to obtain skills and become employed
- Financial assistance to South Asian families facing domestic crises
- Free legal clinics for immigration and family law questions – Cambridge
- College readiness program for South Asian girls – Watertown
- Parenting workshops for South Asians – Burlington
Please watch the Saheli website for exciting new programs in the fall.