Saheli offers legal guidance to South Asian women and children.
Starting in June, 2018 consultations with attorneys in immigration and family law will be available at the Saheli office in Burlington. Please write to email@example.com or call 1-866-4SAHELI for an appointment. All information is private and confidential.
Mental Health Resources
If you need mental health services for yourself or your family call Saheli to connect with culturally-specific resources for South Asians. All information is confidential and your privacy is protected. Call for resources or meet a licensed clinical social worker at the Burlington office by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saheli helps women and families through free services including:
- A support group for South Asian women in Burlington
- Financial assistance to South Asian women to obtain skills and become employed
- Financial assistance to South Asian families facing domestic crises
- Free legal clinics for immigration and family law issues in Burlington
- Parenting workshops for South Asians – Burlington
- Consultations with a licensed clinical social worker in the Burlington office.