Saheli, Support and Friendship for South Asian Women and Families offers free services to women and families in Massachusetts: domestic violence interventions, prevention and recovery; trauma informed programs addressing the physical and mental health and safety needs of women; legal and immigration consultations with attorneys; career and economic empowerment; financial assistance to families in crisis and volunteer opportunities. We speak Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and Arabic.
- Domestic violence advocacy
- Support groups for women of all races and ethnicity
- Mental health referrals
- Family counseling by a social worker
- Financial assistance for families in crisis
- Empowerment classes including computer and financial literacy
- Career guidance, networking and referrals, and finacial assistance for skill building
- Free legal clinics for immigration and family law issues
- Parenting workshops
- Community outreach and violence prevention volunteer opportunities.
Seeking advice on important financial decisions? Get one-on-one counseling from an expert in the credit industry. For appointments contact Divya Chaturvedi at firstname.lastname@example.org