CONFIDENTIAL HELPLINE: 1-866-4SAHELI
(response within 24 hours)
Saheli offers free services to South Asian women and families in Massachusetts: domestic violence prevention and recovery; programs addressing the physical and mental health and safety needs of women; legal and immigration support; career and economic empowerment; and volunteer opportunities. We speak Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
- Support groups for South Asian women
- Domestic violence advocates
- Mental health support services
- Financial assistance and career opportunities
- Free legal clinics for immigration and family law issues
- Parenting workshops
- Consultations with a licensed clinical social worker
- Community outreach and violence prevention
Saheli and CHNA 15 are organizing an exciting program that invites couples for a healthy dinner and discussion on healthy food and healthy relationships. The discussion will be led by Dr. Sukanya Ray, Professor of Psychology at Suffolk University and Sangeeta Pradhan, Certified Nutritionist. Click here or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to participate or learn more!