Position Announcement: Office Manager
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate admin activities of Saheli Office. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out admin duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, and errands
- Organize office operations and maintain supplies
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
- Coordinating and managing appointments and meetings for Saheli programs and staff
- Maintaining general office files related to the Saheli’s operations.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people
- High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by the individual in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the position. Employees may have other duties assigned at any time.
We will begin interviews for this position immediately and the position will remain open until filled. Submit resume and cover letter by e-mail – email@example.com
Saheli offers non-judgmental culturally sensitive domestic and sexual violence services that are vital to the wellbeing of immigrant survivors of domestic and sexual violence while keeping in mind their unique cultural beliefs and upbringing. Saheli’s services are offered in Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and Arabic.
Saheli is an Equal Opportunity Employer.