Volunteers Requests for Computers 101
Do you use computers? Are you looking to utilize your time helping others? Would you like to learn something new or make more friends and get to know your community?
Saheli is looking for volunteers for the following 2 spring session classes in Quincy. Commit to 4, 6, 8 or 12 sessions and call your friends to help others learn computer basics, how to browse the internet, use email, and create documents in word, spreadsheet in excel or slides on power-point.
Come help Teach a minimum of 4 classes.
- Coming 10 minutes prior to class and help set computers
- Helping out students for the half hour pre-lab and/or during the classes
- Help in maintaining the pace of class with different skill levels
- Take attendance, pass out assignments and sign-ups for pre-labs
- Advanced users are also needed to help lead a minimum of two classes. A good knowledge of computers and prior experience with instructional lessons will be helpful. Slides to the class work is available, as the curriculum is handed out for instructions.
Spring Session 1 will run from March 2nd – April 6th 2016
Spring Session 2 will run from April 13th – May 18th 2016
Every WEDNESDAY 6 – 8 PM To write for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or
To write for more information email email@example.com or stop by our registration table on February 3rd between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM at the atrium of Thomas Crane Library, 40 Washington Street, Quincy
Click here for Quincy Computer Class Voluteers Needed flyer.