Bookkeeper Job Description
Saheli seeks a motivated, talented and dynamic individual to serve as a Bookkeeper. Work 1 hour per week, year round. The bookkeeper offers support to an organization’s Board Treasurer, who keeps track of the organization’s financial records.
- Communicate and work with the Board Treasurer and Board President on financial records.
- Compile financial reports as needed and for monthly board meetings
- Flexible hours required; a few evening/weekend hours may be necessary
- Basic accounting skills and comfortability with budgets and numbers
- Excellent skills with computers including Quickbooks, Excel, Word
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, adjust quickly to shifting priorities, meet deadlines, exercise good judgment and handle situations under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff, board and volunteers
- Excellent communication, phone and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and self-directed and requiring minimal supervision
- Please inquire within.
- Please send letter of interest and resume to Mr. Manish Patel & Mr. Pradip Tandon at email@example.com. Reference letters will be required. Applications are due by March 1st.